What You will Learn...
• How to find the underlying cause of your chronic medical condition.
• Why you are having symptoms.
• What specific tests to ask (tell) your doctor to order on you.
• How to specifically treat your condition, naturally and effectively.
• If you have fatigue, pain, headaches, brain fog, weight gain, memory loss, hair loss, poor sleep, loss of libido, night sweats, hot flashes, exhaustion after a good night's sleep or after a work-out, or any other chronic condition, consider this reference e-Book as your second opinion.
See Table of Contents Below:
Chapter One: Eighteen Causes Of Depression
Chapter Two: Fatigue, Chronic Pain, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome & Fibromyalgia
Chapter Three: Adiposian Crisis: Weight Gain
Chapter Four: Lyme Disease (LD) & Other Stealth Infections (or rare stealth infections that are not really rare)
Chapter Five: Male & Female Sex Hormone Imbalances
Chapter Six: Cancer
Chapter Seven: Heart Disease & Hardening of the Arteries
Appendix A: Gluten Free Diet Instructions
Appendix B: Basal Body Temperature Instructions
Appendix C: Heavy Metal Urine Provocation Instructions
Appendix E: Listing of Specialty Laboratories